Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why is internet dating good or bad?

im 12 and i use to play on comcast games and i told people i was 16 so they would not treat me like a stupid little grl and i ment a guy named foosho he was 15 or 16 and i gave him my email address and we talked alot but this was a secret but one day i told my mother and she read all our emails and deleted my acount, why?

Why is internet dating good or bad?
Have you seen the show "How to catch a predator" ?





That guy you were talking to is most likely an older man





Online dating is dangerous because of the possibility of the crazy people out there





Don't get me wrong the guy you were talking to may have been who he said he was;





But there is a probability that he isn't
Reply:i think it is because if some asked you for a day you don't know who that person is.and if they are safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment