Sunday, November 20, 2011

Are internet dating services safe?

can we trust those servicews that they are not really bad peaoploe there

Are internet dating services safe?
I've had experience over the past year with a number of these "services" for me and I'm sure other guys - it was a complete disappointment - ugly or psyho women - who like to play games and aren't serious about dating etc. I wont go back..
Reply:Just like with regular dating, it is all about who you select and how thorough you are. If you meet a guy at a bar and give him your phone number, you stand to have the same chance of him being a wacko as on any of these sites.





I think the only one that really separates itself is "eHarmony". A friend of mine went on it and said that you have to answer page after page after page of questions just to set up a profile. I think that would burn out most crazies before they could finish. So you may want to give them a try if you're very worried about it.

shoe polish

No comments:

Post a Comment